- Aluminium deck
- Lifted by hydraulic cylinder. Safety device : no return valve and safety in position: safety prop in raised position in elevated position
- 3 side opening
- Wide dropside pick up : 1,20 m
- Long chassis : +50 cm
- Not disrupting traffic when performing operations such as bin collection
- The reduction of operating costs in urban areas
- The reduction of noise pollution
- Compact size which allows for working in pedestrian areas
- Pollution-free operations.
The ideal ‘stop and go’ electric tipper vehicle for urban maintenance
Electric Tipper vehicles are ideal for stop and go journeys in city centres such as bin collecting, urban street furniture cleaning and providing electrical watering solutions. Based on the forklift truck technology, the chassis is very robust and is designed to carry payloads of up to 700kg.
Electric Tippers are perfectly adapted to stop and go short journeys and when it is stationary it is not using any energy so they are very cost effective to operate.
Electric Tippers are being widely sought after by local authorities who see the many benefits that they bring to urban maintenance. Ideal for working in parks, green spaces, cemeteries, stadiums and industrial sites, Electric Tippers offer high performance, operational efficiency and sustainable development.
To find out more about our excellent range of Electric Tipper Vehicles and to see how your business or local authority could benefit from their use, please contact us now and speak to one of our specialist team.
Help & Advice
If you are interested in a cost effective, greener solution, we can help you find the vehicle that suits your requirements.